Author: Chase Karnes

I remember it like it was yesterday. Mr. Johnson was my carpentry class teacher in high school. He stood a little above six feet and weighed around 210 pounds. He wasn’t bodybuilder big, but he was definitely jacked: lean, muscular, and strong as an ox. He would perform random feats of strength during class such as balancing on his hands while holding a full plank, walking on his hands, and stopping to pump out some handstand pushups, and even busting out sets of 1-arm pushups. I was in his class just around the time I had discovered strength training. I was amazed...

Welcome to the Gun Show I’ve heard that 90% of guys would like bigger arms. On the same note, I heard the other 10% are liars. In all seriousness, almost any way you go about it, guys want bigger arms. It is possibly the sole reason you first set foot in the gym. The baggy sleeves on that small T-shirt just weren’t doing it for you. What sexy lady wants to hang onto a skinny little arm? Arm training can be very simple for some of the genetically blessed gunslingers you see walking around your local gym. If you aren’t one of...

In this world, there are some things that certain people would rather not discuss, but for others, avoidance just isn’t an option. Sadly, there are millions of people facing this same problem. You are not alone. This problem is serious. Let me ask you a few questions… Do you bench more than you squat? Are you sporting 17-inch arms but only 14-inch quads? Do you just have a hard time getting your legs to grow? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you may be suffering from “SLS”, otherwise known as “Small Leg Syndrome”. This is a very serious problem...